Inzer Forever Lever Belt 10MM
Description: All the manufacturing quality and Lever Belt™ action in a pliable 10mm thickness.
- 10 mm thickness choice for lifting applications when a thicker belt is not needed. 10mm conforms to your body shape sooner and is considered by some to be more comfortable.
- Easy to tighten with the push of the Lever.
- Can be loosened in less than a second with a quick flick of the patented Lever.
- The tighter it’s worn the more secure the Lever Buckle stays in place.
- Can be adjusted up to three inches tighter than with a standard buckle.
- All Inzer Forever Belts ™ are one solid thickness of the finest, select, exclusive leather. It is not layers glued together cheaply to make thickness as some other brands that can come loose years later. There are no compromises in quality in the Forever Belt ™.
- Four rows of lock-stitched, corrosive resistant, hi-density nylon.
- The edges of the belt are finished with refinement but not rounded. Rounding of the edges lessens the effective width. Therefore the complete competition legal width is maintained in the Forever Belt ™.
- Conforms to your body shape over time and forever stays firmly supportive. Does not turn overly soft and fold over as another brand’s belt tends to do.
- Finished with top quality, fine suede providing non-slip surface.
Measure the circumfrence of you body at the belly button where a lifting belt would sit. Do not just guage from your waist size. Inzer belts are made from thick tough leather and will need to be broken in when brand new.