Inzer XT Knee Sleeve
The high tech knee support advantage for strongman competitors and other athletes.
Inzers Guide: Choosing Knee Wraps
- Easy on/off design makes Knee Sleeves XT convenient to use anytime
- Completely adjustable
- Knee Sleeves XT are seen on TV and in the training rooms of professional teams
- Great for rehab and injury prevention
- Knee Sleeves XT allow your skin to breathe unlike neoprene type supports. Neoprene is better for scuba gear than strength gear. Neoprene supports let sweat pool underneath, and during outdoor strongman events painful grit can be trapped against your skin. But the Knee Sleeves XT allow sweat to evaporate and creates a buffer for your skin, allowing better focus in addition to more powerful leg support. Knee Sleeves XT material is far more strong and durable.
- Intended for most sports activities where leg strength is essential
- High tech look and design
The best in the business....
Choosing Size - Measure around your lower thigh. The lower thigh should be measured 3″ up from the middle of your knee joint. Make sure your thigh is relaxed (NOT FLEXED) when you measure.
14″ – 16″ – Medium
16″ – 19″ – Large
19″ – 21″ – XL
21″ – 23″ – 2XL